CAREER OPPORTUNITY: INDUSTRIAL PAINTER
Overview: Founded in 1950, Ward’s Marine Electric is a third-generation, family-owned business. As an industry-leading marine electrical company based in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with offices in Riviera Beach and Safe Harbor Rybovich, we provide dockside and shipyard service for power distribution systems on yachts of all sizes, marine electrical engineering services, panelboard and switchgear design and fabrication, and act as the leading supplier of marine electrical equipment for contractors in South Florida. Ward’s Marine Electric is seeking to add an experienced and detail-oriented painter to our team.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Prepare panel and switchboard metal for painting.
- Use proper tools and equipment to paint metal parts.
- Keep the painting booth clean and organized.
- Be available to assist other departments with painting needs.
- Minimum Skills and Special Requirements:
- Must understand how to operate and maintain industrial painting equipment.
- Possess the ability to professionally paint a variety of materials, especially metal.
- Professional communication skills in various formats, including email, and telephone.
- Have the right attitude to work well in a team environment.
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license.
Education and Experience
- High School Graduate or GED Certificate.
- At least two to three years of experience in the industrial painting field.
Warehouse and office setting.
Benefits and Wages
- Health insurance, dental/vision insurance, long-term and short-term disability, 401K, paid vacations/holidays; profit sharing eligibility after 3 years of employment.
- $26 to $30 an hour depending on experience.